Season's Greetings!

It's been an exciting year and soon coming to an end.  That is okay because endings allow for new beginnings.  Lots of projects and gifts are being wrapped up for the year's end allowing for new projects to be tackled on winter break.  So cannot wait and the countdown begins.

In the meantime, I am pleased to be meeting my short term goals of getting multi-published in the magazines.  This past year I have continued to concentrate on the Confessions Market of which I have been writing for the past three years and have sold two more stories for the New Year, January 2016 and February issues of  True Confessions magazine.

While I am focusing on the next one for March, and the spring/summer season, I can't help but look back on this past year and be so thankful to my readers, my editors, my friends and least not my family for all their support and confidence in me.  If you get a chance to pick up a copy, the story I sold in December True Story is titled, "My Very Own Snow Angel - A Ski Surprise."

Coming in January, True Confessions"After the Love Storm" Conquering Domestic Abuse and in February, the tentative title is "My Super Valentine."  True Confessions

I will be sure to keep you posted of any changes and if you are looking for the magazines, True Story and True Confessions,  you can find them here for a store located near you:  http://magfinder.magnetdata.net/  

If you have an ipad, you can download the app!

Why not pick up a subscription and have it delivered straight to your door!  Go to: True Story and True Confessions subscribe. Give the gift of giving!

Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

  

I was absolutely thrilled to have sold a story "Grateful Hearts - Holiday Grace Together" in the November True Confessions Magazine and upcoming stories for the new year!  Here's a peek at a back issue cover.  And the same goes for this magazine also if you are looking for one at your nearest store go to: http://magfiner.magnetdata.net/ and type in your zip code.  Download it on your ipad app or subscribe for a convenient delivery right to your doorstep  Give the gift of giving: True Confessions and True Story

Thank you so much for stopping by and stay tuned for more good news from this occasional blogging adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I will respond as appropriate. Have a wonderful day!