True Story Magazine December Issue Available in Safeway Store Locations

Great News Everyone!

True Story Magazine December issue will now be available in Safeway locations.  Just look for it in the Reading and Entertainment section.  The story I sold for December is titled, "The Spirit of Noel" A North Pole Engagement and starts on pg. 24.  Here's the cover photo! I hope you will enjoy it.


You can also order issues of True Story and True Confessions Magazines at Zinio.com.

The story I sold to True Confessions for November issue is titled "My Turkey Day Proposal" Danke Shay!  As you can see it's listed on the cover.  I hope you will enjoy it.



I enjoyed writing "Summer's End" A Widow's Fall and this story I sold is featured in the True Story November issue and starts on page 32.  I hope you will enjoy it too.


It was also a pleasure to write "A Haunted Housewarming" Bats in an Old Home and can be read in the October issue.


Some time ago I posted about keeping three (3) submissions out at all times and the hard work has paid off. I am currently working on my 3rd submission, with two in the reading process.  Hope to share more good news with.

I am thankful for the opportunity and want to thank all that have helped and supported me in this wonderful endeavor.  I welcome your feedback and feel free to comment on what you like to read.

Here's to your writing success!

Warmly,
Pamela Scott




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I will respond as appropriate. Have a wonderful day!